Our mechanical processing technologies such as high precision grinding, lapping and polishing, cutting and ultrasonic drilling comply with tomorrow's standards of accuracy typical of the high precision quartz glass and ceramic components used in many markets amongst others the (opto) electronics and semi conductor industry.
- CNC Grinding (cylindrical, flat, centreless)
- CNC Cutting and Scoring
- CNC Co2 Laser Machining
- CNC High Precision Dicing
- CNC Lapping and Polishing
- CMP polishing (chemical mechanical polishing)
- Etching technologies
- Micro Sand Blasting
- Micro Surface Structuring Technologies
Louwers engineering teams offer a wide experience in the machining of technical glass, quartz glass and advanced ceramics (alumina, silicon carbide, silicon nitride, zirconia and glass ceramics).